Vacancy For Content Producer/Social Media Manager At Ezenwoko's Blog
Ezenwoko's Blog needs the service of a Social Media Manager to handle its contents across different social media platforms.
What you will do:
- Create, schedule, and post content across the Ezenwoko's Blog family of brands owned channels according to the content calendar. Current channels include Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Future channels include Tik Tok.
- Respond to direct messages and comments with a focus on cultivating trust and building the brand.
- Monitor social performance across owned channels and generate weekly reports on social media content and channel performance.
- Surface new content opportunities and social trends, and contributes fresh ideas to content brainstorms based on observations and insights from daily social media management.
- Explore innovative ways to create engaging content on owned channels and identifies new channels that will help build meaningful relationships with communities across the family of brands.
- Provide recommendations for how to optimize social media presence and performance to meet the needs of our readers
- Take on other duties as needed to help fulfill our Purpose and abide by our Organization's Values.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Years of experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience creating and identifying quality, news-friendly social media content related to our business
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), and how to best utilize each channel
- Knowledge of and skill to understand emerging social media channels
- Ability to prioritize effectively and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
All applications should be forwarded to [email protected] on or before the 15th of November 2021.