Trinity Washington University Program 2022
Trinity Washington University Program through Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) Application Form is out – apply here. Registration Form is ongoing for 2022 Trinity Washington University Program.
This article contains about Trinity Washington University Program, how to apply online and requirements involves.
This program accepts applications between September 15 and January 15. Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org . The results will be announced on our web page in early April. Successful candidates will be informed personally.
- Be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline;
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be enrolled (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
- Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse;
Trending Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – 5 Career Job Openings
Interested Applicant must:
- already be enrolled part time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) or full time student at Trinity Washington University, and plan to continue studying in the following academic term;
- not be related to Trinity staff
- In addition to international students, US citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
Trending Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruitment 2021 for Medical Sales Representative
How to apply for Trinity Washington University Program 2021
Apply online by visiting Official website
Remember to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying, and select “Trinity program” in the first question of the application. If the program name does not appear, the program may be closed to new applications. APPLY TRINITY WU PROGRAM
Trending Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment for COBC Specialist