Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for a Sterling Alternative Finance Conduct & Compliance Officer
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Trending NNPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form portal | www.nnpcgroup.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sterling Alternative Finance Conduct & Compliance Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for compliance to Rules, Regulations, Policies, Guidelines of Sterling Alternative Finance across departments, activities and transactions.
- Responsible for the coordination of CBN/NDIC examination
- Ensure shariah compliance on all classes of credit facilities before disbursement by Credit Administration
- Manage disbursed SAF facilities to ensure compliance with shariah post conditions
- Ensure that the AltMall facilities are paid down without outstanding PDOs.
- Ascertain propriety of expenses processed and check for abuses such as authorization of transactions above limit, non-compliance with policies
- Review investment for shariah compliance and ACE approval before disbursements
- Ensure invested funds are recouped and underlying investments are shariah compliant.
- Ensure income Assurance on consummated transactions such as Mudarabah deposits and other NIB transactions and activities
Trending Npower Teach Stipends Payment 2021 for Batch C Successful Beneficiaries | Recruitment Press
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Knowledge of Shariah – Islamic Commercial Jurisprudence
- 1-4 years’ experience in an Accounting related field in a Financial Institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: 1st November, 2021.