TETFUND Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. This article will guide on TETFUND recruitment portal (www.tetfund.gov.ng), how to apply for TETFUND 2021 recruitment form and TETFUND recruitment requirements 2021
TETFUND Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Trending International Medical Corps Recruitment as Human Resources and Admin Assistant
TETFUND Recruitment Notice
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for TETFUND 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting TETFUND Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the TETFUND.
Trending United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) Recruitment Job as Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.tetfund.gov.ng
- TETFUND Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don't pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in TETFUND.
How to Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.tetfund.gov.ng and also bookmark this page, so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Trending NYIF Loan Registration Portal 2021/2022 – Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Free Loan
However, It is important to note that the TETFUND Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this website or TETFUND Recruitment Portal @ www.tetfund.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.