Senior Account Manager Recruitment at Honeywell International
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
READ – Canadian Jobs in The United States – See How to Apply
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job ID: req322239
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Sales, Marketing & Sales Support
- Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales projects and activities.
- You will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership, Marketing and Distributors. You will review status of projects and budgets.
- You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports.
- You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives.
- You will develop mechanisms for monitoring Channel Sales progress and for problem solving with project managers and customers
Trending Construction Finishing Company Job for Technical Sales Representative
- Responsible for the customer relation, customer communication, the content of the quotation, T&C, pricing (within boundaries of SEA)
- Position cross PMC portfolio as needed.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to resolve product line related internal challenges and drive customer satisfaction by escalations / resolutions.
- Pull opportunity through the sales cycle, negotiations, internal checks, internal escalation processes, Commercial and legal review of order/contract, through booking and handover to CC (Customer Care)
- Follow up on payments/invoices is by finance/ C2C, however, sales plays a role in problem resolution when payment issues are being escalated.
- Execute actions to achieve PMC AOP order. Target key account and new account development / vendor approvals / demand generation / spec management to get competitive advantage / new product launch
- Create and Manage opportunity pipeline and individual opportunities in SFDC (Salesforce.com), and log in all sales call’s weekly.
- Develop basis of design: Validate the customer’s request & needs, complete and validate the missing information in the inquiry through historical knowledge and customer clarifications
- Support demand planning by providing orders forecast (ideally 4 month outlook) for your accounts.
- Help understand market dynamics (Macro, competition, customer buying behavior, win-loss, new product ideas, etc.) to improve overall win and margin rates.
- Ensure coverage of the complete territory through territory planning and action plans both direct and thru channels when needed.
- Establish Efficient weekly MOSs with channels to Maintain an accurate orders forecast and Keep accurate opportunity records in CRM
- Complete Mutual Account Plans and quarterly reviews with all partners, execute with urgency, and achieve planned results
- Make sure partners are adequately trained, carry proper demos, and can clearly articulate value propositions for all represented products
- Lead and execute sales campaigns and initiatives
- Actively participate in go to market, channel selection criteria and Ensure that the sales channels to the market, both direct & indirect, are fully capable to deliver this value proposition effectively to the customers.
- Work very closely with other HPS Line Of Business (LOB), Deep dive and analysis of top customers order / margin trends, project and run rate pipeline analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis, to determine further growth opportunities.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of current channels, and recruit new channels as necessary.
- Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with owners, managing directors, and sales teams of Channels.
- Grow Honeywell share within partner’s total business
Trending Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) Recruitment – Apply Now
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Valid Drivers’ License
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in Channel Sales
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Master’s Degree
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Trending Nestle Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form 2022 for Supply Chain/Logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply