Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) Recruitment
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation registered to contribute positive changes in the economic and social status of Nigerians and Africans through effective programs that deliver sustainable outcomes
. The Organization currently has its Head Quarters in Abuja, (FCT) with state offices in Kogi State, Niger State, and Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Executive Director with the day-to-day business of the organization including scheduling meetings and maintaining the director’s calendar, preparing correspondence, coordinating travel, other related functions.
- This individual exhibits a high level of professionalism and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with donors, board members, clients, and staff under the direction of the Executive Director.
- This individual is a self-starter, extremely organized, and has a keen eye for detail, and highly developed problem-solving skills.
Trending How to Register for SMEDAN and Get your SMEDAN Number/Certificate
- Monitor and manage all phone calls and emails, prioritise actions, and escalate where necessary for the E.D.
- Extensive diary management including high-level meetings with internal and external stakeholders, VIPs, and other appointments and commitments
- Prepare and format documentations including correspondences, presentations, meeting agenda, minutes, submissions, and reports
- Maintain filing system and databases and action incoming and outgoing mails
- Extensive travel management including flights, accommodation, itineraries, and expenses
- Other administrative duties as directed
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- (Additional professional-level administrative services or social service experience may be an added advantage)
- The equivalent to five years of full-time in a similar capacity, professional-level administrative or managerial experience, preferably in an NGO service delivery setting.
Trending Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 – Apply Now
Ideal Candidates Will Possess the following Knowledge & Abilities
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of attention to detail with demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity in problem-solving
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience with complex travel management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large and varied workload and maintain motivation under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies.
- Identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Exercise sound independent judgment within established policies and guidelines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Prepare clear, accurate, and effective reports, correspondence, policies, newsletters, and other written materials.
- Organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
Trending NYIF NMFB NIRSAL Registration Login Portal 2021-2022 nyif.nmfb.com.ng
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
READ – How to Write Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Job Application/Employment
- This position is open only to applicants residing in FCT – Abuja.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AYGF is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 1st November, 2021.